About Virginia Key Beach:
The North entrance leads to a more secluded and quiet area - Virginia Key Beach. It is a great place to go if you are looking for a quiet beach outing.
Historic Virginia Key Park - South Entrance:
- Historic Virginia Key Park is located at 4020 Virginia Beach Drive, Key Biscayne. It is just off the Rickenbacker Causeway, but not marked by any signage.
- It is very busy on the weekends.
- Phone: 305-960-4600.
- Plenty of free parking.
- Open daily from 7:30 am until 1 hour before Sunset.
- Offers concessions stands, a carousel (open on weekends only), and a wonderful playground area.
- Visit the Virginia Key Beach Park Trust Web Site for more information.
Virginia Key Beach - North Entrance:
- Virginia Key Beach is located at 3701 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne. It is just off the Rickenbacker Causeway, at Arthur Lamb Jr. Road. Just look for the huge wooden sign across from Miami Seaquarium.
- Phone: 305-361-2686.
- Admission is $5 per vehicle, or $2 for pedestrians.
- Open Daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Here you will find Jimbo's, a tiny shack of a restaurant serving excellent smoked fish. Jimbo's Phone #: 305-361-7026.
Virginia Key Beach is listed as one of the Best Beaches in Miami.