About Miami Seaquarium:
Though not nearly as exciting as SeaWorld in Orlando, Miami Seaquarium is still a fun place for children to see their favorite ocean animals. Shows are scheduled throughout the day, the best of which are the Flipper Dolphin Show and the Killer Whale and Dolphin Show. Explore the rest of the park to observe vibrant coral reef fish, rescued manatees, sharks, crocodiles, huge sea turtles, parrots, serpents, deer, and more. If you can plan ahead, the Seaquarium WADE program gives adults and older children the opportunity to swim and interact with dolphins.
4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne
Miami Seaquarium Web Site
Open Daily 9:30 am – 6 pm
- Check the Web Site for the latest admission prices
- Free for Kids 2 and under
- There is an additional fee for parking
Membership: The Annual Pass is worth it if you plan to return at least once more during the year. You can purchase the annual pass before entry, or upgrade on the way out. Annual Pass holders also get discounts off admission at Miami Museum of Science, Jungle Island, Miami Children’s Museum, and Miami Metrozoo.
- Get $2 off each admission ticket when you Purchase Tickets Online.
- Get free admission when you purchase the Go Miami Card.
- Small discounts are offered for Seniors, AAA Members, and Guests of an Annual Pass holder.
- Military Personnel and Tour Operators get 50% off.
- Group discounts are offered for groups of 15 or more.